Monday, October 22, 2007
The inarticulate rants of a paranoid who has looked around after the birth of his granddaughter and does not like what he sees.
About Me
- Name: Bag
- Location: Cheshire, United Kingdom
I'm a divorced guy with two grown up kids. One has a child of her own so I'm a granddad. Makes me sound old which is right. We live in the NW of England and I'm a manager in a computer consultancy and tend to get involved in fixing things. I enjoy my job which seems to be unusual in this day and age even with the Dilbert type things that drive me loopy.
Previous Posts
- How much is my dead body worth?
- What are your chances of surviving a Zombie Holoca...
- How addicted to Blogging are you?
- What tarot card am I?
- Seems I am a Terrorist.
- The Karma Meter.
- What kind of Intelligence do you have?
- How Open Minded are you?
- What's your Political Persuasion?
- How's Your Vocabulary?
You might not like what you read here but it is the way I see it.
As you have probably worked out I have an opinion on everything. I'm happy to discuss any subject with anyone and it's not unknown for me to change my views with a new viewpoint or a few well thought out arguments.
Leave a comment if you want to contribute. You never know you might make me change my opinion.
If you want to EMail me then I can be contacted here . My PGP Key is available here.
If this is at the top of the page then please start a 'Release Bag Campaign'. I'll be on the list of detainees somewhere.


<< Home